Most of you know that sodium is a big trigger for a lot of people with Meniere’s disease, and for those people, eating a low-sodium diet can really help to improve your symptoms. It certainly did for me.
The only problem is that switching to a low-sodium diet can be really difficult because there’s so much sodium in everything these days.
This video covers the strategies, tips, and tricks that I use regularly to happily maintain my low-sodium diet.
With a little bit of planning you will be able to make the change smoothly and without sacrificing on flavor.
Covered in the video:
- How much sodium is too much
- Low-sodium strategies at the grocery store
- Finding tasty low-sodium snacks
- How to eat low-sodium at restaurants
- Eating low-sodium at dinner parties and social gatherings
- How to travel on a low-sodium diet