Hi everyone! Glenn here with an exciting announcement!
For the last year and a half, I’ve worked with tinnitus patients 1-on-1 over Skype as part of a tinnitus coaching practice that I started shortly after my second book, Rewiring Tinnitus, was published.
It’s a very hands-on, personalized approach to habituation, and I’ve been able to help a lot of people improve their quality of life and find relief from tinnitus.
For a long time, I was against offering a similar service for Meniere’s patients, though many of you asked. I didn’t have a clear sense of how I could help on an individualized level. Everyone experiences Meniere’s disease so differently.
But after receiving a ton of encouragement, interest, and ideas for how this could work, I’ve had a change of heart.
I am now offering a 1-on-1 coaching service for Meniere’s patients as well!
This program is not a replacement for medical or mental health treatment, but a chance to talk to someone who has been through it all with Meniere’s disease and come out the other side. Someone who understands what you’re going through, who can show you that there’s hope, and point you in the right direction to make progress.
My work with Meniere’s disease and tinnitus has been featured by
How I Can Help:
A diagnosis of Meniere’s disease is extremely overwhelming.
When I was first diagnosed, I truly thought my life was over. I was having severe vertigo attacks, a constant feeling of fullness in my ears, 24/7 dizziness, terrible brain fog, fatigue, and extremely loud tinnitus.
The doctor who diagnosed me had me believe I was destined to a life of misery. And the internet confirmed my worst fears. Everything I read online conflicted with everything else I found, and all of it was terrifying. It was one of the most difficult times of my entire life.
There’s hope – real hope – but it often takes a long time to figure out what works for best you. Some people never do.
It’s why I started Mind Over Meniere’s in the first place. And it’s why I am now offering personalized 1-on-1 Meniere’s disease coaching, on top of everything else I do to help Meniere’s patients around the world who are still suffering.
I can help you get on the right track as quickly as possible.
What I can help with:
- Meniere’s disease understanding and education
- Help finding better doctors, specialists, mental health professionals, and support groups
- Help to discover your unique symptom triggers
- A personalized approach to symptom management
- Stress, anxiety, and fear management/reduction
- Help making healthy lifestyle changes that improve Meniere’s symptoms
- Help finding relief from tinnitus with a personalized habituation strategy
- Help solving other Meniere’s disease related issues
- So much more!
I can also offer a ton of other helpful tools to assist in the process, as well as many effective coping strategies to help you get through difficult moments more easily.
Meniere’s Disease Coaching Also Includes:
Every one of my Meniere’s Coaching Clients will also receive:
- A copy of both of my books (eBooks): Mind Over Meniere’s and Rewiring Tinnitus.
- The Rewiring Tinnitus Relief Project: My 49 track album of tinnitus relief brainwave entrainment audio is included with Meniere’s coaching. The tracks are designed to speed up and enhance specific aspects of the tinnitus habituation process.
- Zen Vitality Audio Meditation Program: My 42 track brainwave entrainment meditation program.
I am currently only accepting Meniere’s disease coaching clients on an extremely limited basis. (I have availability to work with 3 – 4 people for the time being.)
If you would like to work with me, please fill out and submit the application below.
I will get back to everyone who submits an application within 24-48 hours. Make sure to check your spam/promotions folder if you haven’t received an email from me.