I was recently interviewed by Dr. Nava and Dr. Pearce for the latest episode of their fantastic podcast: Deep in Dizziness. In this wide ranging interview, we discussed many topics:
- What is Meniere’s disease?
- My own struggles with Meniere’s disease
- The biggest challenges faced by Meniere’s sufferers
- Why I started Mind Over Meniere’s
- Important strategies for coping with Meniere’s symptoms
- The importance of mindset for Meniere’s sufferers
- What’s next for Mind Over Meniere’s!
You can listen to the interview by clicking play on the soundcloud image above, or you can listen (and subscribe) to the audio version of the podcast with one of the links below:
Hope you all like the podcast! I was really excited to record this one. Dr. Nava and Dr. Pearce are vestibular audiologists who run the Dizzy and Vertigo institute of Los Angeles and specialize in state of the art vestibular testing, diagnostics, and treatment.